Thursday 5 February 2009

bye bye creme de la mer...

http://www.makeup411.com/411_product_images/2335_Creme_de_la_Mer.jpg
As most of you know i have used Creme De La Mer religiously for the last 3 years, But lately ive noticed that my skin as worn tired of it and im not getting the great results as usual. Maybe its because of my detox, im not sure but i think after ive finished my last bits of my La Mer products i dont think illbe buying anymore unfortunately!

So now i think i shall have to find my new obsession! Ive wanted to try Kiehl's Cryste Marine Cream, Which ive read about a number of times but always been scared to venture from my creme de la mer, but now i have an excuse to try it. I have had a look over the
ingredients of the Kiehl's cream and i was suprised to find that it had the exact same active ingredients as the creme de la mer! And its half the price of the creme de la mer! So when SpaceNK get it back in stock i shall be making a purchase and trying it out, i shall report back!
Cryste Marine Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment